<VV> EM front brake drum rivets

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Nov 9 08:26:11 EST 2009

Hi folks,

I'm about to put some new wheels on the '62 wagon, and the rivets on
the front drums hold the wheels off the drum face.  I could drill
counterbores on the wheels for clearance, or I could remove the
rivets.  Any thoughts on which way is better?  I don't really have
enough threads engaging the lugs, so I need to do something.

We got moving on parting out the '61 parts car this weekend.  One of
our club members came over and helped with moving it out of the
backyard, so we put the '62 and '66 in the driveway and got a group
shot.  I'm attaching a photo so everyone else feels better about their
projects :-)  Only two of the six 'Vairs in the photo are running,
although I expect that ratio to change soon.

--Bryan