<VV> Palm Springs! A Success!

Mark Aksamit mark at vintagecarcare.info
Mon Nov 9 13:36:15 EST 2009

As I reflect on past Fan Belt Toss events of yesteryear it is sure good to
be "home" as it were! I have attended for 16 consecutive years starting in
1993! Hard to believe! My wife Lauri Ann and I did not even have kids when
we began hauling parts many moons ago.

The host hotel was great! Totally remodeled! Very nice!

We were allowed onto the field early Friday!

The usually camaraderie was at its normal jovial level!

The car show had a great variety of Cars and Forward Controls!

If you have never attended a Toss you do not know what you are missing!

Mark Aksamit