<VV> Gossip...

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 00:38:44 EST 2009

I know, I know, I'm trying to rationalize to myself this is good enough, but
is it? Time will tell. Maybe something will break in the neaw future that
will require a tear down (I hope my wife doesn't read this thread! :):)

I do happen to have a YN case in the 102 that would allow me to bump up to
a  64 110 crank, .060 cyls, and OT-10 cam. Hmm, it only takes money. Then
there are the roller rockers and multiport fuel injection, porting and
polishing. Will it ever end?

I have read that the power output of the little corvair engine is really
limited by how much air can move thru it, and significant improvement to
stock heads via porting and adding larger exhaust helps alot.

The plans are laid, but I cannot justify a teardown unless it breaks or gets
tired. Right now its running strong so I will go chase the old pale yellow
porsche I see running around the lake once in awhile!
Mark Durham