<VV> Gossip...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 10 10:18:38 EST 2009

In general terms, this is the way to make more power in any engine -
pump more air in and out.  That's why racers are always trying to turn
more RPM - more strokes of the pistons means more potential airflow.
Of course, that leads to more cam timing, bigger ports, etc.  Or, you
can go the bigger engine route - again, more air in and out.  Pick
your poison :-)

--Bryan