<VV> Gossip...

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:31:57 EST 2009

Bill, I tried that tactic earlier this year. There was this fully restored
64 4 door auto sedan in Cody, WY I could have driven to. The guy had spent 5
years restoring it and needed to sell due to medical reasons. I wanted it
for my wife and I to drive around so I could restore the 62 I currently have
to close to showroom condition. But, we are on a beans and rice budget to
get the house paid off first, then comes a shop, then I can play.
Mark Durham