<VV> veterans day and Corvair content

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Nov 11 21:32:14 EST 2009

Thanks to all our vets - new, old, and still in uniform.  And to the
ones we can't thank in person.

On the subject of kids and cars, here's something to try:  take her
for ice cream in the car every week.  Around our area, the GB is
pretty well known because we've used it to take our kids to their
baseball games.  As you might imagine, the kids like the van really
well, since when they get in it, it's to go do something fun.

Tires for our wagon (#3) arrived today.  Off to the DMV tomorrow.
First words out of Trevor's mouth - "and then *I* can drive!"

:-)

--Bryan