<VV> Can anyone tell me where the vin plate is on the FCs and thepickups?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 12 14:53:07 EST 2009

On a Rampy, it is about eye level on the driver door post.  Other FCs, I
can't say.  The "hidden" VIN is stamped into the bottom side of the frame
rail in the vicinity of the boomerang.  It is only the last portion of the
VIN and individually stamped numbers - so not equal spacing between them.
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140