<VV> WAG Rallycross at Gravity Park, Nov. 15, 2009.

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 13 01:57:37 EST 2009

In or near Gravity Park, WI?  This may be of interest to you.  I've not done this "off road" event myself - but this is the same group which does ice races in the winter.   Good people.

I'd recommend something other than a Corvair (unless you've got a beater) if you wish to participate.

Contact Dave Parps directly (or go to the W-A-G website) - you can say that JR sent you.

 Later, JR