<VV> 64 leaf spring ...

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Nov 13 12:19:45 EST 2009

Bill,
The second photo partially shows the head of the bolt. From the provided
view, it looks like the bolt is NOT a grade 8. It seems to me that a bolt
that takes so much stress and is subject to breaking should be a grade 8.
Of course, I realize that I am not speaking with experience due to the fact
that my 63 does not have a leaf spring.

Just my opinion

Dave Thompson