<VV> 64 leaf spring ...

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Nov 13 15:18:07 EST 2009

Bill,
I guess that I didn't express myself fully. I was talking about the head of
the bolt. Grade 8 bolts have markings in the top of the head to identify
them. That bolt in the picture didn't appear to have grade 8 markings. I was
suggesting that if the bolts break, replacements should be of grade 8
quality. <SMILE>

Dave