<VV> back & looking

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 17:40:21 EST 2009

About two years ago I sold all my Corvairs. Thankfully they all went to
good homes and I see them around town once in a while. The one I regret selling
was my 64 Rampy, but the time and circumstances said I had to.Well now I'm
looking for another, since my wife and I purchased a home out in the
country,boondocks,boonies, burbs whatever you want to call it. I can see a future
of many trips to Home Depot for mulch, wood,pavers and you fill in the
rest.Simply put the Rampy was made for such tasks.
      Now I have a very nice 1965 Rambler Marlin, not good for hauling the
above mentioned products but definitely a head turner. Most people have
never seen one and it's been called a Barracuda on many occasions. In an ideal
world I'd like to trade this car (up or down) for a running driveable Rampy.
I'm in the process of perhaps putting it on Ebay,the price guide pegs it at
$4500.00 but would entertain other offers. The rampy need not be an AACA
winner in fact I would prefer one that is at least presentable but not afraid
to work. Not particular to year, if it has a truck engine or not,but would
like an automatic.
      Am I blowing smoke thinking this way? Ed in Fla