<VV> leaf spring pictures

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 15:26:14 EST 2009

Hey guys,
I sent some pictures of the ground off part of the leaf spring a little while ago... I may have made them too big and they're waiting on approval from the "gate keeper"...
:-)
I used the other NOS bolt I had (and on the round part of the head is a "stylized" ET or EI, with the second letter under the E... no other marks that I can see.
I think I have a line on a replacement spring, but I seem to remember having one in my stash of parts... somewhere... I gotta look.
Anyway, one way or another I'm replacing the spring that's on there now... and thanks for all the help, advice, and wise cracks... I was rather ticked off at the car, so laughing was good.
I'm wondering if Smitty has ever had a problem with the leaf spring bolts on his 64 wagon...? Smitty, you out there? You *DO* have a leaf spring on it, don't ya? And I know you tow with it...
Inquiring minds want to know!
Thanks everyone... I'll have some bolt pictures soon!
Later,
Lonzo... getting ready to lower the 64 from the jackstands...
:-)