<VV> 64 leaf Spring-Camber

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Nov 14 22:57:48 EST 2009

Yes, you are right, the transverse spring controls the camber.

The old-time alignment shop in Richmond, VA would re-arch the transverse
leaf to get the camber setting correct.

Camber on a swing axle setup is affected by ride height.

Also, get all the removable parts you can, they aren't making most of
this stuff anymore! ggg

We on the rust coast just can't believe youse guys let any rust free
metal get recycled. You guys scrap better cars and trucks than we drive
and restore!

Frank DuVal