<VV> Dual master cylinder question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Nov 15 12:47:05 EST 2009

I just did this on the '62 - a 30" piece of 1/4" pre-flared brake line
(double check the size for your setup), cut in half, then each half
bent into a roughly square shape so the tube goes from the outlet port
to just above the bottom of the m/c chambers.  I don't like to carry
around a cylinder with fluid in it, so I "bench" bleed it in the car
before connecting the lines.  If you don't have a bender, you could
just use two very short hard lines a some clear tubing.

--Bryan