<VV> 1963 Spyder Convertible for Sale

WFCC wfcc at juno.com
Sun Nov 15 13:51:55 EST 2009

I have been following the recent thread on real or fake spyders so I am
running this ad again, And yes, it is a real Spyder.
I have sold the two late model convertibles (Corsa,Monza) to a guy who
only wanted the drivetrains to use in a Volkswagen transporter- He plans
to scrap the Corvair bodies when he gets what he wants off them . But
hey, I offered them here first with no takers.

                   Ed Lindsay

West Florida Corvair Club