<VV> 64 Parking/Signal Lights Not Working

Jason Greenfield mr_zrxv65 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 09:47:40 EST 2009

I've never noticed before, mostly because I never drive my Corvair after dark, but last night happened to find out my front amber parking/signal lights do not work.  When I pull the light switch out the first notch for the parking lights the rear lights illuminate, but neither of the front ones do.  With the parking lights on or off, the rear lights signal, but not the front lights.  Also, the dash green signal lights work as if there's no problem.  Again, with the light switch pulled to the second slot so the headlights are on, there is no change, the rear lights work as they should, but nothing from the front.  Finally, if I have the light switch off I have rear signal lights and brake lights, but again nothing from the front.  I have seen a lot of great advice posted on these emails so I hope someone has had a similar problem that can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jason