<VV> Removing Old Pressure Sender

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 15:45:54 EST 2009

It is a socket designed for use on the sender and you are risking damaging
the new sender if you don't use it.  Most any auto parts store will have it,
but try to find one with a very thin wall so that it can sneak past other
items in the way.  You might need to bend the connector on the top of the
sender down a bit to get the socket on it far enough.
Later, JR