<VV> 64 Parking/Signal Lights Not Working

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 18:24:37 EST 2009

Jason, if that does not help you might trace the bundle and check all
connections, plus, check for power at the units, do your own ground and see
if they come on. If no power, trace back in the wires until you find the bad
spot. I have a probe with a bulb in it and a alligator clip on a lead for a
ground, ground the alligator clip and stick the sharp probe in plugs or even
in the wire itself.

Mark Durham