<VV> Third Leg Completed Operation Corvair Christmas

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 00:17:19 EST 2009

Received this message tonight

The car is now in the posession of Earl Jones in Zebulon (actually Wendell, aka. suburb of Raliegh) NC. Arrived about 12:20 PM
today.

Spence
Shepard

I am in AWE!!!!
You guys are amazing never even dreamed it would travel so far so fast.
Emily Carlson is just amazed that this could even happen.

I have had many offers to help move the car in the last few days.

I am just awaiting to figure out when the car will be in Bryan Blackwell's possession (Looks like very soon though) before I figure out who is in the best position to move the car next.

Thank you all so much for your help!!!!

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM