<VV> many Corsa parts for sale

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 02:17:02 EST 2009

If you are interested in any of the following please send me offers off list.  I am located near Scranton Pennsylvania.

66' Corsa 140hp/4speed drivetrain complete, runs great.  Secondary carbs inop. but they are there.

65' Corsa quick steering box (have to confirm this item)  Will include whatever parts are needed to go with this.

Used avg condition black Corsa door interior panels and quarter interior panels complete including emblems

Complete 65 Corsa dash in typical unrestored condition complete with guages  I can probably also include the harness or whatever if needed.

Front bumper with bumper guards (I believe the chrome is good used, but have to dig it out and photograph

Rear bumper guards (I believe the chrome is good used, but have to confirm)

Finned aluminum oil cooler

65' Corsa tail pan complete with stainless grilles in good condition

Installed but never used Clarks Hi-volume heater blower motor

Parting out a mostly complete 65' Corsa coupe, ask about any part not on the list!

I also have a set of very nice used front and rear 66' Corsa bumpers with the guards.. very good chrome.  I would like to trade these for some cash and a set of bumpers without the guards, or sell straight up and purchase myself a set without the guards (they just dont suit my taste).

I'm considering selling the wheels in the picture below.  These wheels are nearly new and in very good condition.  The only defect is the polished aluminum finish is water spotted.  The tires would go with the wheels, they are in average used condition (I will confirm remaining tread depth and check wear pattern for any interested party).   The wheels are 14x7 and I dont get any rubbing on my car.  http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/?action=view&current=100_1731.jpg

Again please e-mail me directly with any offers, thanks!

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 hot rodded coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe project car (for sale or parts?)