<VV> separating body panels

chris mann cfmann at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 11:26:25 EST 2009

I am making some lame attempts at separating a left rear quarter panel and rear cowl from a 69 two door hardtop chassis. I am not having much success with the sawzall and metal cutting blade. Would I be better off with with a spot weld cutter or pneumatic air chisels? I am trying to save the rear cowl, battery tray, left rear quarter panel for re-use on my 69 convertible. Any expert auto body advice as it relates to the unit-body construction of a Corvair would be mighty nice! thanks in advance! chris mann