<VV> original quick steering box price check please

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 16:07:44 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/18/2009 2:17:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ravensong13 at verizon.net writes:

I  have someone interested in the part, but neither of us know the value of

it.... want to make sure its a fair price for both parties.

Ray  R.

Ray,

Safely support the car and look at the steering shaft--if it has the
coupling before the firewall then it should be the later style that offered the
quick steering option.  If it is a continuous shaft through the firewall
then it is a regular '65 and it is unlikely to be a fast box--just  fast arms
based on my experience and the information I have.

Bob Hall