<VV> fast arms

Ray Rodriguez III ravensong13 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 18:45:17 EST 2009

Ok,

     Thanks to JR for sending me a GREAT photo comparing the different arms, and Chuck S for a great photo of factory fast arms.

The arms on BOTH my cars look to be aftermarket quick arms.  Sorry to disappoint those who were interested (and myself too!).

I would still like to make absolutely sure the box isnt a quick unit, but since its and early 65' type its highly unlikely... still if you can tell me how to check please do.

One last comment is that though my two Corsa's seem to have the same aftermarket quick arms the steering feels very different.  I suppose this is due to the differences between the early 65 and the late 65/66 shaft design.  The 65' is very firm when it hits the stops, the 66' is very springy at the stops... the car was just gone over by my mechanic so theoretically I dont have any bad front end parts causing this.  I suppose there are a million variables.

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 hot rodded coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 being parted out, please mail me if you need anything!