<VV> separating body panels

cgc cgc at ne.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 19:22:53 EST 2009

This is not expert advice, but it worked.
When I cut up a '65 corsa for panels (and as a kind of rust autopsy), I
rented a 10" gas powered circular cutter from Home Depot.
I had the panels off in minutes.  BUT, be careful to secure the car in
various ways because removing panels in the wrong way can easily make
things collapse unexpectedly.

Good luck,
Caroline C
Keene NH