<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas update

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 12:18:57 EST 2009

  And I dare say how awkward the members would have felt if there were
  an insurance issue. It's almost 1100 miles (1800 kilometers) --

  Both _the pocket & the hearts _ could suffer a blow in case
  of a mishap along a route wherein the kind hearted
  members, lack the expertise and the equipment
  of a professional transport company.

  Regards,

  Tony I.