<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas update

Russell Little Kincaidllc at verizon.net
Thu Nov 19 09:57:07 EST 2009

Agree -- but what value do you put on how good the members feel by doing
this?   In today's society we think from the pocket versus the heart and I
really think those involved in this project and those who sent emails
offering to assist is what we need more of in the world we live in today.
Just my opinion for what it is worth.

Russell J. Little
Kincaid Associates, LLC
Consultant