<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas update

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Nov 19 13:44:38 EST 2009

What are you talking about?  What does a Ford Pinto gas tank have in
common with moving a car for someone?  One is a design tradeoff and the
other is a humanitarian gesture to help heal the grief of a loss of a
loved one.  You may be the kind of cold and calculating person that
didn't care how the car got there as long as it got there, but I'm the
kind of person who would be deeply touched by a group of people who got
together to do a good deed.  His daughter, Christine, is clearly on my
side.

I'm finished with this topic -- and you.  You seem to be a
self-appointed VV troll, so I'm putting you on ignore and spending my
time on more productive things.

Dave Keillor