<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas update

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 14:05:18 EST 2009

Thank you Dave!!!

Speaking of Christine......

I just got an email from Christine Carlson this morning . She would like to thank everyone involved in helping move the car. That includes those that Volunteered but did not get to participate to do routing and timing.You just do not realize how much we have impacted their lifes with this gesture.... Hers, her mothers and soon her brother Curt when he gets suprised. Both She and her brother grew up as Members of Bayshore Corvair Club so even though they currently do not own vairs they are family.

I am going to round up a list of email addresses for her so she can thank every one her self and I will post a copy here for anyone I miss (I will apologize now if I do miss someone) I wold also like to thank those who are not in the area but just emailed with words of support.

 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM