<VV> Part needed

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 19 22:58:18 EST 2009

Frank, I beg to differ. My '69 Convert #2891 w/ power top (28,000 original miles) has the exact same thing in the exact same location. It's the combination circuit breaker/junction post. This car does not have the red junction post. My '69 convert #5044 w/ manual top has the red plastic junction post.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado