<VV> Part needed new info, correction

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 00:00:49 EST 2009

OK, get ready for it....

I'm wrong!

The 65 shop manual almost clearly shows the breaker for the power top
mounted along the frame rail next to the battery.
Page 12-22, figure 44.

Interesting though, the wiring diagram on page 12-27 figure 49 does not
show a breaker for power top models, just the junction block (aka HRPT).

So, earlies have the breaker under the dash and lates have the breaker
in the engine compartment.

Frank DuVal
More earlies than lates with power tops.
OK, I have no power top lates...