<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 00:21:01 EST 2009

Ned,

"-------but it's obvious that we are prepared to spend not only money, but time to help a fellow Corvair owner.-------"

And of the two, TIME is the more valueable.

"-------The web site is great, fun to track the progress. I sure hope someone is going to write this up for the Communique.-------"

I would think CORSA would be all over this one.

Awhile back someone posted reasons for belonging to CORSA, well, here is the biggie. It's a brotherhood! Many individuals coming together in a common goal. It's got blood, sweat & tears and human interest all rolled up into one. It's about family, it's about sharing & giving, it's about Christmas, it's even got American red, white & blue! And yes, it does have the Corvair content.

This is COOL! This is FUN! This is what the Corvair Community is all about.

You can get insurance, parts and magazines ANYPLACE, but BROTHERHOOD & FAMILY are special.

When Mike Moyer posted his original letter on VirtualVairs, he wondered if this could be done. I myself looked at it from another point of view. If the Corvair community (CORSA et al) does exist, this should be very doable. Gee, there are tons of Corvair guys & gals between Florida & Jersey, all we need to do is get the word out there.

The response has been outstanding.

We started doing the web site as a means to document what was going on, through the written word & the photos collected along the way.

Like I said, this is cool, this is fun.

Roy - Bayshore