<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Nov 20 07:21:26 EST 2009

As I have gotten older it bacame clear to me that the MAIN reason I enjoy
all the Corvair functions is the people.
I get to see and talk with my extended Corvair family and I always look
forward to that.
We call ourselves cheap or frugal or whatever but, anytime I have ever asked
someone for something, be it a part or a hand no one ever refused.
In turn when I am asked for the same it never occurs to me to say no.
Helping each other is part of the fun for me.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com

 Awhile back someone posted reasons for belonging to CORSA, well, here is
the biggie. It's a brotherhood! Many individuals coming together in a common
goal. It's got blood, sweat & tears and human interest all rolled up into
one. It's about family, it's about sharing & giving, it's about Christmas,
it's even got American red, white & blue! And yes, it does have the Corvair
content.