<VV> Part needed

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 07:39:51 EST 2009

Chris,

You can purchase a repro of this breaker at Clarks for $30.30 plus shipping
or you can purchase it from the manufacturer for $24.95 plus shipping (which
to Indianapolis was $5.05 = a total of $30.00)

http://secure.classichq.com/30-AMP-CIRCUIT-BREAKER-P784.aspx

The 30 amp will work fine for your power top.

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN
65 Corsa turbo convertible