<VV> Part needed / now Elect. Advice

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 10:57:58 EST 2009

 Hey Dave - Please forgive the hi-jacking here, but since you offered...What's your take on relocating a battery to the front? I have 20' of cable for the pos. to starter cable and was going to drill and tap, then weld a ground stud onto the front right frame rail for my neg. In the back, I should probably replace the plastic positive junction block, although I've not had problems with them. Should a run a separate positive to the rear, or just to the ignition switch (less weight is good for a racer)? I have 5 grounds for the motor to body already.

 Thanks in advance,

 Mike
 YS-117