<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas Leg 4 completed

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 22:43:24 EST 2009

Hey all.

Earl Jones emailed me. he and Tomdelivered the car today and the 4th leg has been completed. The car is now in the possession on Frank DuVal in Fredericksburg VA.
I forwarded the Email to Roy Buckrige for the Web Page. Pictures will be posted as soon as Roy gets a chance
Thank you all so much. This has been incredible!!!!!

The car is supposed to be delivered to Bryan Blackwell during the Northern Virgina Club Meeting. Hope to update tomorrow with next leg complete.

 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM