<VV> V8 conv. EBAY in Kansas

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 12:20:01 EST 2009

I'm pretty sure that car was advertised here locally about a year  ago.  In
fact. I talked to the owner but never got around to going to see  it.  I
DID see good pics of it -- probably on Ebay.  As I remember, it  was owned by
a local retiree and there were several things about the car that I  thought
were garish, ugly and too much "look-at-me"....showy.  Can't  remember just
exactly what it was.  I think some cosmetics have since been  toned down.  I
seem to recall that he was asking somewhat more than the  current $12,000
for it though.  We have a 75,000 population retiree  community here and there
are all kinds of weird stuff in garages - but the golf  carts are even MORE
weird.

Joe Dunlap
Lady Lake, Fl.
(57 miles north of Orlando)