<VV> 64 Parking/Signal Lights Not Working Problem Solved

Jason Greenfield mr_zrxv65 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 09:20:15 EST 2009

As I mentioned before neither my front parking lights nor signals were working on either side of the car.  Yet the rear lights worked as they should.  Many suggested, the bulbs, or the ground.  It turned out to be the bulb sockets as the bulbs were fitting lose in them.  Also, several suggested getting replacement sockets from Clark's, but I want to let you all know there is an alternative.  NAPA had the sockets and stocked them at my local store, or you can look them up on the web.  They are listed for replacement of the rear sockets, but they work the same in the front.  FYI

Part Number:

ECE 6217

Price:

Price