<VV> Authenticity question about a 1960 Corvair?

Russell Little Kincaidllc at verizon.net
Wed Nov 25 21:43:15 EST 2009

I had the same issue when I purchased my 1964 Studebaker Avanti. After lots
of research I found out they had 55 bodies in the 1963 design but sold the
as 1964 model. The difference was the 1963 model had round headlight covers
and the 1964 and after had square.  All numbers stated it was a 1964.  This
actually made my car worth more as it was 1 out of 55 that was unique for
1964.

Maybe the comment about being a late model is correct.

Russell J. Little