<VV> Spark Plug Selection

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 26 08:36:42 EST 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am celebrating this holiday by changing my sparkplugs before I get to the
turkey. I have recently purchased a '66 110 HP, 4-speed Monza 4-door (not
sedan Mark) and I have just removed the spark plugs (Denso W16FSR). I have
two sets of AC plugs to choose from, the 46FFs and the R44FFs. The book
shows that the 46FFs are for 95 HP engines and that the R44FFs are for the
later smog 110s and 140s. Out of these two choices, which would be best? I
know the book calls for the colder 44FFs but would it hurt to use the 46FFs?
I have a lot more of the 46's than the 44's.

Thanks!

Ken Maxwell

65 Monza Spyder

66 Monza 4-door