<VV> Spark Plug Selection

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 13:30:22 EST 2009

Ken, both would work, but I suggest you take a look at the heat range of the
plugs you removed to see how they were working. Are the plug electrode
ceramic tower the correct color? And if so, use a comparable heat range for
the replacement plug. There are lots of spark plug charts out there to
compare to.
Mark Durham