<VV> 140 timing ...

sethracer at aol.com sethracer at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 19:33:45 EST 2009

does this mean Seth does not remember those years when he was 18-25 and
hought he was quite sane going a second faster?
Happy Holly Daze y'all!
Bill Strickland

That's why the Army drafted 18-25 year olds -  they figure they are immortal.
I'm an old geezer of 62 - still thinking immortal-ish. So far, so good!
Old geezer Seth still likes to race! Say, what kind of car are you racing .  .  .  .  . ?