<VV> Subject: LM Wagon

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Fri Nov 27 11:53:06 EST 2009

No offense meant to you either Mark, but the main difference I see
between Smitty's car and yours, is his EXISTS.

Your project may have many wonderful proposed attributes, but
until you're finished building enough, to actually show it at an event,
comparing his to yours is like comparing apples to imaginary apples.

I'm sure we can all imagine what a totally stock LM wagon would be like.
Can you measure up to our own expectations of 'stock'.....?
Time to get out the torch!

Mel