<VV> Seeking diagnosis - front lights not working - '66 Corvair

Charles McKinley cmckinley313 at cox.net
Fri Nov 27 13:19:34 EST 2009

Brent,
	I had similar problems and discovered that the headlight dimmer
switch (on the floor) had corroded contacts. Quite a bit of the
lighting circuitry goes through that switch. I eventually replaced it.
At least, it's pretty easy to check. First try switching it several
times, and if that doesn't help, pull off the wire connector and put
it back on firmly. Take a look at the connectors in the socket for
signs of corrosion.

Chuck McKinley