<VV> Smitty, was: Full ViewRe: Festooned

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 17:28:10 EST 2009

I agree, Bill. Smitty has my complete admiration. Has for years......

-Mark

concours class that I had entered a 64 Spyder. I didn't know that a 64
wagon wasn't a factory item, but I did know that he had a really nice car.
Over the years, Smitty has autocrossed that wagon many times and has beaten
me many times.(I think I did win once). As Bill said, Smitty and his wife
Helen has done more to promote the Corvair and The Corvair family than any
of us that I know. I don't care if its stock, It is a great car driven and
maintained by a real Corvair enthusiast and a real friend .