<VV> 69 4-door

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 29 16:03:03 EST 2009

Depends on how "authentic" you'd want to be. You'd have to do the special
front brake cylinders, clutch pedal/cable (if it's a manual), armored brake
lines, etc. as well. Also, the door panels would also be a sticking point,
as Clark's has only 2door panel dies made, and it would require the
building of a new set of 4 dies to heat-seam the door panels right. Then
there's the matter of whether the rear seat latch would work on a 4door
seat back, and then the rear door arm rests.....

-Mark