<VV> Rough idle

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 13:25:47 EDT 2009

Steve, told ya so! Now you are close to an expert. The next step is to buy a carb from E bay for cheeep, practice and learn all about carbs. Now you might want to open up the idle mixture screws a bit more (1/4-1/2 turn) to get the idle you need. I had to do it with my PGs. After doing it by the book, they wanted to be a bit richer to prevent stalling. Do you have a synchronizer??
 MIKE KOVACS