<VV> Rough idle

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 4 16:34:51 EDT 2009

Stephen,

Have the two short rubber hoses in the main fuel line been replaced?  This
can be a source for junk in the carbs.  You need hoses that can stand up to
today's gas formulations.  Another source can be the accelerator pump cups
(also rubber), but since these are new carbs, that would seem less likely in
your case.

The comments above assume that the gas tank has been cleaned and resealed -
or replaced with new.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110