<VV> 14x7 and 15x7 wheel and tire fitment question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Oct 4 20:35:38 EDT 2009

The specs for wheels I've used are on my tire page:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

Be aware that none of the 15x7 Camaro wheels have 4 1/2" of
backspace.  It's more like 4 1/4" or less, depending on the wheel.

You're correct that the tire sizes you have there will almost
certainly hit the fenders with the wheels that are available off the
shelf.  Custom backspace wheels could be made that would allow those
sizes to fit, however.  Don't exceed 5 1/4" of backspace.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa