<VV> Torque Spec for Camaro lug nuts

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 17:16:33 EDT 2009

Bob,
     Based on how you looked when I saw you last a few weeks ago, if your scale says you weigh 98 lbs, I suggest you get a new scale!  Or at least CALIBRATE the old one.<GGGG>
     Seriously, NOT using a torque wrench when installing aluminum heads seems rather "unwise" to me since aluminum is a soft metal and easy to distort.
     "Overrun with engineers" is, I suppose, better than "infested with engineers" that you could have said.
     You're right about the gauges!  If my torque wrench didn't already have one, I'd have to add a gauge to it.
     Frank "gauges are GOOD" Burkhard