<VV> FW: Need some Photos

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Oct 17 21:29:37 EDT 2009

I've gotten some great photos so far. Thanks to the guys who have sent them.

I still need a 60, 62 and a 65 with the red emblem showing well. The 65
picture I have is not very good resolution.

See the attached picture of a 64 for a sample of what I'm looking for. I
will crop if needed.

Thanks,

Dave

  _____